Chances are the reason you found us today is through our groundbreaking SEO marketing techniques. Local SEO is now more important than ever with local results appearing even above the national, organic results. You can see how a properly promoted local result will bring you far more business.
Local Google results now show above national, organic results. There are also carousel style results for many searches which are placed even higher (above ads) and bring a whole new level of interaction.
Your potential customers are now relying on local and mobile search engines and directories to find – and visit – businesses nearby. Go Big L.A. puts your business on the map and your products and services in front of the people who matter.
Our On-Page Local SEO largely improves the usability of the contact or any page of your website. It allows you to:
Insert Google Maps – This extra functionality will make it easier for your customers to (physically) navigate to the location of your company.
Insert your company address – Our On-Page Local SEO makes it easy to show your company address(es) in a clear and uniform format, while adding all the necessary technical markup for search engines.
Insert opening hours of your company – Our Local SEO displays your company hours in a clear format.
Insert a store locator – The store locator will allow customers to easily find the nearest location of your company. Customers can fill in their home address and a list of the nearest company locations will appear.
Not only will this make it easier for you to be found on search, it will also make your contact page look much better!
Getting your business optimized for local online search is the easiest and cheapest way to get a massive amount of online advertising for your business. It’s one investment that every business can afford to make, and one that every business needs to utilize.
Not only do we set up your profiles and do all relevant on-site optimization work, we also write original content for your local pages. Want to come up higher in local searches? You need our team of passionate, professional writers to create original content for your local profiles. Great content is the difference between a high ranking local profile and one that stays invisible.
When properly optimized, we can expand your business’ local reach to up to a 100 mile radius, sometimes even further, such as an entire state. If you’re not currently optimized, you’re missing out on a large range of potential new customers you could be getting daily. Also, if you have different locations, this opens up a huge range of service and multiple local listings are only for the greater good of your company. Many consumers are more apt to trust a business who appears to be successful at multiple locations.
Welcome to the future. Only 10% of consumers are still using the phonebook to locate businesses and services! The other 90% are now using the internet to find what they need. We get small businesses to the top of the results affordably and efficiently.
Over half of local searches are done on local and mobile directories. To be easily found by potential customers, you have to be optimized on all the major local Internet directories, especially Yelp & Google+
Local online search is the latest & greatest way to find local businesses in your city, suburb or county. Google now gives even more priority to local search with improved local algorithms. Most search engines and local directories use your current location to know the proximity of where you’re searching from, giving you the most relevant results. For example, if you do a search for “gas”, Google and other local directories will show you the closest gas stations to your location. This is a revolutionary new way for small businesses to get more business in their local area and to match up with the big boys & corporations. Once we properly optimize your profile it will bring in new business, leads and is a great form of virtually free advertising for years to come. Local SEO is not only a great way to literally get your business on the map, a properly optimized profile will also get your anked above your competitors.
We optimize your business through geo-targeting, keyword placement and listing all services. For example, before customers would only find you when searching for your exact company name. With our proprietary local SEO optimization techniques your business will also appear in searches for competitive keyphrases and by services offered.
We bring a professional and effective approach to every project.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.